Fighting For The Rights Of Personal Injury And Medical Malpractice Victims
Nothing is more important than the health and future of you and your family. When they are put in jeopardy by a negligent doctor, driver or property owner, you want to do everything you can to get the full and fair compensation you deserve.
At Chihak & Martel, our San Diego attorneys have decades of experience fighting for personal injury and medical malpractice victims across Southern California. Prepared for both negotiation and litigation, we offer our clients the compassion they deserve, fighting for them through the entire recovery process.
For a consultation to discuss your case with an experienced attorney, contact our offices today. We can help.
We Are Trial Lawyers, Not Settlement Lawyers
No matter what type of personal injury or medical malpractice you have suffered, you do not want to settle for anything less than what you deserve. We have the experience and resources to take on big companies, and we will not rest until you get a fair recovery.
Our skilled and dedicated trial attorneys have achieved successful results for our clients in a wide range of claims, including:
- Medical malpractice: From surgery mistakes and emergency room errors to misdiagnosis, if your health has suffered because of a doctor mistake or the negligence of any other healthcare professional, you may have a medical malpractice claim.
- Catastrophic auto injuries: If you have been in a car accident, truck accident or motorcycle accident that resulted in life-altering injuries, we can work to get you a recovery that will provide for your long-term care.
- Brain injury and paralysis: Not all personal injury claims involve the same severity of injury. Brain and spinal cord injuries can change the way you live forever. We have the resources in the medical community to make sure you have access to proper medical experts to explain your injuries to a jury.
- Premises liability: Whether you have been injured in a restaurant or a grocery store or at a private residence, you have every right to hold the property owner responsible for negligence.
- Product liability: Manufacturers, distributors and sellers have a responsibility to ensure that their products do not pose an unreasonable threat to consumers. If you or a loved one has been injured because of a dangerous or defective product, you may be entitled to compensation through a product liability claim.
- Wrongful death: If you have lost a loved one because of someone else’s negligent or reckless actions, you may be faced with significant financial burdens in addition to the grief you are suffering. We can help you seek the financial compensation you need to move forward.
It is time to find out more about what you can do to protect your rights. From our San Diego offices, we represent personal injury and medical negligence victims and their families in Southern California and across the nation. Contact us online or call us toll free at today.
We offer contingency fees for all personal injury and medical malpractice claims, so you can focus on your recovery, not legal fees. There are no fees until you recover.