San Diego Medical Malpractice Attorneys
You put your health in the hands of your doctor and other medical professionals. But what do you do when they fail you? If you have suffered a serious illness, injury or death of a loved one as the result of negligence from someone in the healthcare community, an experienced attorney can help you get fair compensation.
At Chihak & Martel, our San Diego medical malpractice lawyers have been protecting the rights of southern California medical malpractice victims for decades. Conducting a thorough investigation into your case, we will evaluate your claim, provide you with compassionate counsel and guide you through the recovery process.
We Are Trial Lawyers, Not Settlement Lawyers
Contact Chihak & Martel Today
Doctors, nurses and hospitals make medical mistakes and when someone suffers a serious injury because they fail to practice medicine to the acceptable standard of care, those mistakes are considered malpractice. Our firm has the resources and experience to provide you with quality representation geared toward exceptional results in a wide range of medical malpractice cases, including:
- Cancer misdiagnosis: You want to catch cancer as soon as possible. A misdiagnosis could prevent you from getting the chance to be cured and ultimately cost you your life.
- Anesthesia injuries and errors: When you have surgery, your health is in the hands of more people than just your surgeon. Anesthesia errors can lead to serious injuries.
- Medical treatment errors: A healthy recovery depends on treatment. Even when doctors understand your condition, they may not put you on the best path to recovery.
- Surgical errors: Surgeons know what they are supposed to do when they enter the operating room.
- Emergency room mistakes: Hectic and understaffed, emergency rooms are common places for all types of malpractice.
- Septic shock: If you developed an infection that is not diagnosed due to medical malpractice, it could lead to septic shock, which can cause organ failure.
- Nursing errors: All healthcare professionals are capable of medical malpractice and that includes nurses.
- Medication overdose: All medication has the potential to cause serious harm if it is not used correctly. A medication overdose could be the result of doctor, nurse or pharmacist malpractice.
We believe that your case is not over until you get the full extent of compensation you deserve. Our attorneys will never settle for settlements that do not protect your rights. Contact our San Diego offices online or call 858-481-7252 today to schedule an initial consultation with no obligation.
We offer contingency fees for all medical malpractice victims, so you do not have to worry about legal fees until your financial recovery is complete.