Nathan G. Batterman began his practice as an attorney in 2011 and has successfully litigated cases in multiple areas of law, including personal injury and medical malpractice. A driven and dedicated attorney, Nathan cares deeply about obtaining justice for his clients, regardless of the obstacles. He looks forward to taking on difficult legal challenges, and works tirelessly towards securing client victories.
In 2006, Nathan received his undergraduate degree in Legal Studies from The University of Wisconsin – Madison. He moved to California in 2008 to continue his legal education at San Diego’s California Western School of Law, where he graduated in 2011.
In addition to his dedicated work as an attorney, Nathan is an accomplished bass player.
Areas Of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- California Western School of Law, San Diego, California
- Juris Doctor
- University of Wisconsin - Madison
- Major: Legal Studies
Professional Associations and Memberships
- San Diego County Bar Association, Member
- Consumer Attorneys of California, Member
- Consumer Attorneys of San Diego, Member
- Irish American Bar Association, Member
- American Inns of Court, J. Clifford Wallace Inn, Associate, Associate